Olympus OMD E-M5II in Nauticam
The OM-D E-M5II is the most advanced Olympus mirrorless camera to date. It has a host of new features and Olympus has really improved the design and ease of use of this model. In the Nauticam housing the camera truly comes alive, especially with the 12-50mm lens with macro switch option included in the package! You really are dealing with the most complete mirrorless underwater system ever made!
Our package includes the E-M5II camera with 12-50 mm lens, port, zoom gear, Nauticam's 180 degree viewfinder, caps and covers, YS-D2 strobe with fiber optic II cord, Ultralight buoyancy arm set with double-handle tray, and one hour set-up class.
PROS of OM-D E-M5II
• NEW Improved 5 axis image stabilization, up to 5 stops – produces steadycam-like video footage and crisp macro stills
• NEW Improved Video capabilities - choice of 24, 25, 30, 50 or 60p frame rates, 77Mbit/s encoding. Full Manual control whilst filming and focus peaking available
• NEW Built-in Wifi for image transfer to your iPhone or pad, and remote control of camera setting from your phone or pad (topside only!)
• Weatherproof body for any wayward drips!
• OMD’s superb image quality as well as lightning fast autofocus
• NEW redesigned camera body and control options – function 1/2 switch enables control of ISO and White Balance using front and rear dials
• 4 custom White Balance options
• New 40 megapixel mode requires tripod and perfectly still subject - therefore mostly unusable underwater
PROS of Nauticam housing over Olympus housing
• The built-in electronic viewfinder allows full "SLR" style focusing and composing only when used with the 180º viewfinder on the Nauticam housing. Click here for more information on this feature.
• The Nauticam housing port allows you to use the incredible macro